Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Golden Lullabye

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

This may surprise you, but I don't have eyes in the back of my head. In fact, even the eyes on the front of my head don't always work that great. So I think you can excuse me for not realizing that there is a stranger wandering throughout Denocte. After all, the place is huge. That being said, word travels when new, strange faces appear. Especially when they're seen wandering near the lake, the place that somehow always remains so near and dear to my heart.

Surprisingly quiet steps take me along the edge of the lake. The evening air is warm and comfortable, and my travel is casual. I saw the golden unicorn awhile ago in the distance, but have taken my time in approaching. His form slowly takes better shape, details coming increasingly into focus. He's within shouting range, but the night is so peaceful I can't bring myself to disturb it.

The twin horns on his head are like twins to mine, but our builds are dramatically different. Plus, I've got little dragon spikes on my face. Finally we are within easy speaking distance of each other, and I greet the handsome blonde. "Greetings stranger. What brings you to Denocte?" And the lake. Specifically my lake. That's what I'd really like to know.

Tag: @Thranduil
I kinda struggled with that. Sorry :| BUT HI THRAN! <3

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Golden Lullabye - by Thranduil - 07-06-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Golden Lullabye - by Rostislav - 07-07-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: Golden Lullabye - by Thranduil - 07-07-2018, 02:56 PM