Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Does it still hurt

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

There was a subtle change in her gaze in the moment Raum shed his pale complexion for that of the black night. His once stark silhouette melted away into the violence of the storm with fluid ease, lighting up only as haphazard bolts of electricity raced across the sky. Upon witnessing this, her mind began to churn with thought and even intrigue - how easy it would be to simply disguise oneself in a second skin and spread havoc without regard for the consequences... but where was the glory in that? Avdotya had come to enjoy her infamy. It forced the Davke name back into the mouths of Solterrans, effectively erasing all of Zolin’s efforts to bury them beneath the sands.

When he then responded, she nearly smirked; so Raum was capable of honesty, then. While the viper had tasted a bitterness upon her tongue having known that a Crow so easily flew beneath the nation’s radar, she could not help but remind herself of her own acts of betrayal against it. Or, perhaps more specifically, its regime. Were the two really so different? Indeed, Raum may have been a Crow, but he bore the scales of a serpent just as well. ”Sometimes it takes stepping out of where one belongs to get where one needs to be,” she purred back to him, ”as I’m sure you know.” The result was all the more sweeter.

She glanced over her shoulder at his remarks about Solterra. They were soaked in truth. The desert pulsed with venom long before Avdotya ever came along, she simply saturated it further, and she was surprised to hear his praise for it. Raum did not strike her as the type to offer such a thing. "I simply returned a long-owed... favour." She had accomplished her desires, but she could not help but wonder where Raum's motivations lie - and why he even sought to walk with her on this chaotic evening. "What of you, Crow? Have you the knife to press against its throat?" The Davke stopped then, curling her neck around to look into those beady avian eyes. Just what had he dug up on the desert nation.

@Raum
i'm sorry, it's been so long since i've written and i am r u s t y

image © pacificdash

Messages In This Thread
Does it still hurt - by Raum - 07-12-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Avdotya - 07-15-2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Raum - 08-25-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Avdotya - 12-02-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Raum - 12-11-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Avdotya - 12-16-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Raum - 01-01-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Does it still hurt - by Avdotya - 02-02-2019, 10:23 PM