Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - 'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

It's a heavy silent in the remnants of the people that had once held such a populace within the walls of Denocte. Many could not show today, wounded as they were, but could hear from the walls of the castle, the opened windows in the rooms they rested in, and potentially felt hope once more. Araxes had tended to many, and she knew the new Sovereign had as well. After all, Isra had been within the walls with the Champion when the storm had hit, when the tsunami had battered their walls.

Scraped as she was, Araxes stood in all her pride within the crowd, before her head pushed forward, and she stepped up. She pulled herself from the others, taking careful steps to make sure she was coming up to Isra, ears twitching slightly as she did, and wings flickering, folding against her head with only a feather or two drifting off, swept away on a gentle breeze. "Dear Isra... I am Araxes, and have been with Denocte for a long time now, serving as the Champion of Wisdom to the people," she began, and she felt the flicker of warmth, the bloom of hope in her chest.

Despite all that they had gone through, they are still alive. They had still survived all of this.

"Many will think of leadership differently, each one with their own idea of how to be led. Allow me to help you with this.. I offer my services to continue as Champion, or if you wish, more. I dream perhaps one day the ranks of the council will be full once more, and our people will thrive again, that we will be whole once again. We are battered, but we are alive."

Her gaze shifted a moment, seeing Moira, the winged one who had also stepped forward, and she turned her head once more to Isra, offering a warm and soft smile. "Denocte is strong, and you will be a strong leader. If you need anything, I too, am only a call away." Her head ducked only slightly, wings still pressing against her skull and jawline, tickling through the fur with long feathers.

@erryone

Messages In This Thread
'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting] - by Isra - 08-14-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: 'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting] - by Acton - 08-16-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: 'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting] - by Kauri - 08-17-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: 'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting] - by Araxes - 08-17-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: 'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting] - by Noctiilucent - 08-17-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: 'sorrow is a fleeting space' [meeting] - by Isra - 09-13-2018, 09:49 PM