Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - This is the dream I dream. Glory and gladness and grief.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nora

The indigo twilight yields control to the brazen, sterling expression of the eternal and unflinching queen. With radiance and tenderness, she baptizes the countryside in tranquility. Irregular currents become tame…allowing the motionless water to pay tribute and reflect her flawless, unhindered fullness. Diamonds of countless number begin to fill the night sky, one after the other; their breathtaking, twinkling smiles guide our flawless nestling, our swallow, into a dream world that suits a child of privilege. Miette drifts sweetly on a cushioned bed of lichen; her crystalline irises, nearly always overflowing with curiosity and delight, have surrendered their fight. Excitable, contagious laughter is traded for calm silence. And having just overindulged her expanding midsection, it wasn’t likely that the newborn would stir anytime soon.

Wandering, restless attention is sent to rotate; softening beyond the protective elder willow arch we’d taken sheltered beneath. Temples narrow, fixed upon the lonely bank-side post he'd chose for a night-time perch. Mini me raps a symbolic finger against one winged shoulder, ‘go to him,’ she urges, brims curling into a knowing grin. My head tilts rearward, angling to convince the voices of maternal concern that our precious bundle wouldn’t vanish. Jaws unhitch, sucking upon the tit of that cool, moist air for reassurance. Forefeet move with deft purpose; ignoring how the gossamer canopy attempts to hinder me with its scratchy foliage.

There are conversations burning on the tip of my tongue – laboring, groaning as they await their moment to be born. But first (a muffled nicker drifts clear should he have missed the unpleasant squish of toes) his warning of my arrival comes just before these alabaster lips seek the plush, firm warmth of his threaded, muscular flank. They tease and entice the skin beneath his splashed, gilden coat -- eager to lure a favorable response, “bonsoir monsieur,” hushed notes whisper with mock innocence, while these meaty nostrils spread to dine upon thick, pulsing vibrancy. Fibers melt gladly into steel; drinking his masculine, chiseled perfection.

@Noah

Messages In This Thread
This is the dream I dream. Glory and gladness and grief. - by Nora - 06-27-2017, 11:09 PM