Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - This is the dream I dream. Glory and gladness and grief.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nora

Famished, aroused nerves are trilling; they groan their delight and celebrate the fulfillment of previously ignored cravings. Sleep deprivation, preoccupation…I didn’t realize how desperately the soul could hunger for attention. For visceral nourishment. Rims stray, charting those unexplored tendons beneath the yielding curve of his colossal waist. Eager to rectify the circumstance which neglected to allow time for his tenderness…ambitious in the quest to ignite a blue fire and watch it smother behind his oceanic dormers.

Whiskers slide coyly along the top most portion of his muscular hind-leg, passion is insatiable for the sweltering meat his feathered arms relinquish. These patched forelimbs inch closer, prepped to melt the expansion of my breast into ripped, ironclad muscle – worshiping, adoring that moon-kissed perfection. ‘Madman.’ Unintentional, the corners of these lips ascend and whisper a smile, hovering above his crackling skin. Gracious amusement would’ve arose for his misstep, had it not become snared in the back of my throat… eyelids flutter, timid, certainly unworthy to bait divinity…though helplessly unable to stop. Every minuscule ounce, every fiber is majestic, the pinnacle of our species.

Mini me saunters onto the scene, jaws slack and panting as she wholly embraces the swelling, enticing mix of chemicals. She invokes the memory of our first night and boils it to the surface of my mind…that recollection of pleasure is fatal attraction…poisoning my logical side. Male bravo, his scent…briny and hot; intoxicating, driving fear, concern into the furthest corners until there was nothing but the vision of him, looming before me. Wings tilt, instinctually submitting to his whims, whatever his demands they’d grant unhindered access. “Noah,” his namesake invites, clings. My chin slants upward, curving toward heaven. A primal, soft noise lifts from the humid core...his deliberate affection summons a familiar quickening in my core. There was never a question to the emotions that stir me; the sensations of fondness and security. The realization of his importance dislodges itself and spouts it into tangibility, “je t'aime,” tenderly, the admission reaches out as I do, lowering to drive a sensitive path along his feathered shoulder and dip below the powerful arch – hugging the curve of his undercarriage.

@Noah

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the dream I dream. Glory and gladness and grief. - by Nora - 07-01-2017, 01:24 PM