Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I AM A MARBLE MAN

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

I TRACK THE DARK AND FIND THE DAY
The woman who approached was the absence of color stained. Red marred her perfect darkness and emphasized it; she caught Toro’s still-sober eye before words slithered from between her teeth. He liked her. She had some good scars.

”We’ll have to see about that,” he said, but while Toro had grown up surrounded by the unquenchable thirst of warriors, there was little variety in the way of drink; everything was heavy and dark and weighty as its dough. He found something that glittered like waves in the sun, frothy like seafoam, and thought he saw a fish. He hesitated a moment; unsure if it was part of the room or a true drink. The white stallion took a glass of it, and it stayed like the sparkling sea but turned dark at the bottom as the deep ocean. He drank and it fizzed on his tongue but floated soft as you always imagine seafoam to be. Something in him felt far from home (the ocean had never been his home, anyway, and how many had he crossed to get here?) and he put the drink down. Toro shrugged and grinned lazily at the mare. ”Fun, but you don’t look like the fizzy type either.” It weighed down his limbs quicker than he thought, far quicker, but he trotted sideways to the next, this one really like a fishbowl with a tap. It looked full of pink sand though, and he could just hear the trickling of grains as it flowed into his second glass. It tasted like sea salt and earth, rock candy and the way hot air smelled. He thought he could feel sweat trickling down his shoulders, and his head went fuzzy with heat or alcohol. ”Oh,” Toro said, ”this one’s funky. He smirked a little at the strange woman and took another swig.

@Avdotya

"What I say,"

What I think,
credit

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 12-12-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 12-30-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 01-11-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-23-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 02-26-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-28-2019, 11:07 PM