Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Trigger Warning  - a small crime & i've got no excuse

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Katniss has never been one to eavesdrop, to insert herself in conversations that are not meant for her. And yet, she cannot help the way she is drawn to this fellow. Perhaps she knows what it is like to feel suck out on the ledge. She knows what’s it’s like to wonder what would happen should she take one more step forward. It was a dark time in her life that she regrets, a time that she had shared with only one person. But everyone needs some way to vent their anger and frustrations. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and someone to hear their story. Perhaps she is here for him. Perhaps, even, she has been sent here to hear his story.

His warning only makes her smile at him softly, nodding her head towards his direction. “I have all the time in the world to give to you.” She has no pressing appointments, nothing that needs her attention right this very moment. He has her full attention. And as he falls into step with her, she brings herself closer to him.

As he looks up to her, she sees the scars along the bridge of his nose. They do not scare her or cause her distress. After all, the grey draft is riddled with scars of her own. Many are obvious from her years of battle, but there were also many that were unseen. It was these invisible scars of her heart and mind that were most troubling. These scars were perhaps more painful than the ones that littered her coat. But she does not say anything about his scars. He would answer when he was ready.

Silence envelops them as they walk along the path. Both are silent and it is only the chirping of crickets that they hear. She looks to him, her voice calm and soothing. “How about we start with introductions. I am Katniss.” She offers him a tender smile, one that is soothing and welcoming. Perhaps if he knew who he was talking to, it might make his story easier to tell.

@Anzhelo

Messages In This Thread
a small crime & i've got no excuse - by Anzhelo - 12-16-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: a small crime & i've got no excuse - by Katniss - 01-28-2019, 12:45 PM