Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

He had heard the music before he even can see the building that the party is being held in. As he glides lazily through the clouds, he follows the sounds of the string quartet and the voice of a beautiful singer, one he is sure that he will want to meet and flirt with. With music as heavily as this, how could he possibly resist? The singer was probably far prettier than he could even imagine. And so, Saphrax aims his course to follow the angelic voice. Slowly he glides in for a landing.

His feet touch down on the cobblestone pathway quickly and without trouble. He slows himself into a walk as he gets up to the door. As he steps into the main entrance hall, he is amazed by what he sees. There are rows of punch bowls. Whoever planned this knew exactly how to get his attention. And before he even makes it into the dance hall, he’s already drank one glass of punch with another in-hand.

He stops then at the table where there are an array of masks for him to choose from. Truthfully, Saphrax doesn’t want to wear a mask. He doesn’t want the mask to distract those around him from seeing just how beautiful he looks tonight. And yet, the guard at the door is insistent that he wear one. So he selects a simple black ribbon with two eye slots and ties it behind his crest feathers. He supposes the black silk will look radiant against his glowing skin. Yes. If he has to wear a mask, this one is perfect.

And then he’s stepping into the hall and his eyes take in the view. The dancers look beautiful, as he expects them to, but his eyes are searching for the singer. The rest on the female and Saphrax is a little irritated that the singer is not more sexy than she sounds. She’s of average prettiness and perhaps the most beautiful thing about her was her mask and her voice. Oh well, there were others floating around this dance hall that could catch his attention.

After several failed conversations, Saphrax sighs to himself and comes to stand alongside an innocent looking fellow. He takes another sip of his punch, feeling the way the alcohol made his skin flush and his muscles relax. “Good party, you agree? The entertainment is awesome.” He supposes if he’s going to stand here, he might as well make some simple conversation too.

@Pan

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM