Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

Saphrax did not miss the male’s staring. In fact, he craved all eyes on him. However, it was far more satisfactory if he allowed the gaze to take himself in and he play like he didn’t see a thing. There was something about how it made him feel. It made him feel sexy and naughty…and these were things Saphrax liked to feel all the time. So as his eyes wandered over the entertainment, he allowed the other to gawk at him. In fact, he may have extended his tail and crest feathers just a little and fluffed up his flaming wings. It was all for show, of course, to ensure that this stranger saw all of him and enjoyed himself while doing do.

He tried to act nonchalant, as if his appearance was something that was seen everyday and rather routine. And yet, he was fully aware that most people did not see a fiery stallion every day. He asks about the entertainment, trying to make small talk. And yet, this male states the obvious: that he is on fire. “As a matter of fact, I am.” It’s simple and to the point. Of course he’s on fire! And damnit, he looks sexy to boot.

It was the second question that had Saphrax finally turning to look at the other. Surely he could tell that his very sexy flames did not hurt him. For if they did, wouldn’t he be running (or flying) towards the nearest body of water? Not to mention, the alcohol he was drinking would surely blow up in his face. “No, not yet at least.” He missed his fire magic, the magic that could make his flames burn to the bone. He missed being able to turn up his heat in winter and turn it off in the summer. It was these little things that he often took for granted, but now he wanted them more than anything.

When Pan touched his wing, the soft touch sent a shudder down his spine. Eyes looked over at him as he gave him a charming smile. “You can touch…but don’t ruffle my feathers. Preening is a long process.” The amount of time this diva spent getting his feathers to look their best was too long. But Saphrax would do it each day. After all, he had to look his absolute best.

Saphrax, forgetting his manners, realizes that he doesn’t know the man touching his feathers. Such an act was intimate. Even though Saprhax has allowed far more to take place without a name, he can’t start off tonight being rude. “I’m Saphrax, by the way.” He gives the other a smile, one that could captivate an entire audience. It’s cocky and yet, it’s one of those smiles that you just can’t look away from.

@Pan

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM