Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan was in awe of the older male, grinning as Saphrax gives him permission to touch the fiery wings – and he does so ever-so-gently, not wanting to mess up the fire-pegasus’ style.  He settles into easy conversation with the Pegasus – for Pan is a friendly sort of creature, and one who knows no strangers.  Is it magic?  How ‘come the fire doesn’t go out, or burn you?  Pan knew about magic of course, but he didn’t possess any and hadn’t seen much from a magic standpoint since he arrived here.  Then again, he was new to Novus – so there was still lots to see.

I’m Pan!  It’s nice to meet you.  He tilts his head to look up at the taller male, suddenly curious about his mask.  Of all the whimsical designs to choose from, it is interesting that Saphrax wears a simple black band over his eyes.  In stark contrast, Pan’s chosen garment shines like a disco ball, with light hitting it from every angle.  The boy was certainly fond of shiny things…

What is this place anyway?  I was wandering through, and heard the music.  It was only now occurring to Pan that perhaps it was a private party.  He hadn’t even stopped to consider that he might not be welcome in this new and strange land.  He’d simply been drawn toward the lights and sounds.  And of course, the food.  I’ve never seen anything like it he muses aloud – and perhaps he was right, or perhaps there had been grand parties like this in his past, and he simply couldn’t remember.  It bothered the boy that so much of his past had been forgotten, but at the same time, he dreamed of his memories every time he closed his eyes… he just hadn’t realized it yet.

Did you know there’s a bunch of tents, just there, by the lake… Pan motioned out the door of the temple, toward a splash of luminarias in the distance.  I got a tattoo! He turned to show off the Fibonacci-style shell along his shoulder.  I can show you… if you want?  Of course, that would mean turning his back on such a lively party – but they could always come back.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Saphrax - sorry he's being boring -- but we can get our 4 posts and start a new one in the next place if you want, or he's game to continue

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM