Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

They don’t hurt… the tattoos… it’s just a brush and some paint.  Granted, he didn’t really know how long the mark would last.  But thinking of it, he is reminded of the old witch with her ominous wares.  There was something else… he shivered She said she would sew the magic into my skin.  I rather think that would hurt.  He certainly didn’t like the idea of it, but perhaps it was merely a turn of phrase.  One could only hope.

There was more to see though – more like this, and even more fantastical things that he’d never imagined.  Thinking of all that he’d seen, the green boy smiles softly.  There’s so much to see – not enough to take in just once.  Dancers, fire breathers, magicians… and there’s a lady who promised to tell me my cards.  Nevermind that he didn’t know what cards were – Pan simply liked the idea that someone could tell him more about himself.  

While he wasn’t ready to bare his soul to the fiery stranger in the black mask, the boy almost blurted out that he’d been having weird dreams.  Something holds him back though – for he couldn’t be certain Saphrax wouldn’t think him a nutter for having such thoughts.  After all, it’s not a good thing to hear voices and to see strangers when you closed your eyes… was it?

I bet she could tell you your future – the fortune teller, I mean.  Oh, to know what the future held… but he boy wanted nothing more than to know his past.  What the future held was yet to be discovered – and it was life’s greatest adventure – one he’d rather experience than be told.    

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Saphrax

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM