Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

Even if the tattoo was just a brush and some paint (but let’s be honest, when are things in Novus just as they appear?), it would still taint his perfectly flawless coat. His grey (nearly white, let’s be honest with ourselves) coat was perfect in every way, from the color down to the way the hair fell naturally along his body. Such perfection took hours of brushing and washing and it did not simply happen overnight. One brush of paint and all his hard work would be absolutely ruined. And yet, Saphrax was not quite willing to crush the man’s dreams just yet…

…until he mentioned that she (whoever she was), would sew the magic into his skin.

Yep. Hell nope on the tattoo idea. He could be the sweetest being and there was no way in hell Saphrax would allow someone to permanently ruin his skin. The only think that might capture his attention and make him contemplate the idea for more than a millisecond would be the promise of a thousand virgins ripe for the picking. Then again, even though he LOVES sex, would that be worth ruining his coat? Tough decision indeed.

But the young stallion continued, saying that there were dancers, magicians, someone who read cards, and someone who breathed fire. No one could breathe fire as good as Saphrax. Though, now that he didn’t have his fire magic, he couldn’t breathe fire very well…but he would be able to one day.

It was the talk of telling his future that drew his attention from missing his magic onto the other. Head cocked ever so lightly. “Is she good?” He did not want his fortune told by some wacko who just said vague things in order to get paid. He wanted real fortune telling. He wanted to know what would happen in the days, weeks, months, or years in the future. And none of that “you will die” bullshit. Everyone dies.

@pan

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM