Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So come with me where dreams are born...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

It was clear that Saphrax was going over some questions in his mind, so Pan doesn’t press the idea of a tattoo much further.  Instead of worrying of such things as marring his coat, the boy simply looked at the tattoos as another adventure in this new world, so he had (of course) eagerly signed up.  Flexing his shoulder, he watched as the shell upon it bunched and went away, the black ink seeming to shine with a tinge of red (which would fade more with time) as he moved.  It was a good reminder, the boy decided, of the fateful day where he’d found Oriens gift along the seashore.

Is she good? he hears the fire pegasus’ question, responding with a quiet hmm?, for the boy is lost in his own thoughts, drawn back to the present by Saphrax’ words.  Oh… I don’t know… but she definitely seemed authentic.  He shivers a bit, remembering her haggard appearance, as if she were lady who’d seen too much of the world – who’d been to hell and back, and lived to tell the tale.  Only one way to find out!  He leapt forward, a bold challenge in his eye.  You coming?  And the boy is off and running toward the festival grounds, daring Saphrax to follow.

ooc: wrapping this one up so we can get credit for an IC close since the festival is ending <3

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Saphrax

Messages In This Thread
So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-19-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-20-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-21-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-21-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Pan - 02-02-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: So come with me where dreams are born... - by Saphrax - 02-03-2019, 11:43 AM