Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - step up or back down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 26 — Threads: 5
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

you shouldn't have to pay for your love
with your bones and your flesh

Toro,

I hope this letter finds you in good health amongst all of the chaos recently. There is a lake some distance between our two Courts, where caves seem to dot the surface of the mountains -- if you would like to meet there, I would enjoy your company. I have a request of you.

Your friend,
Anzhelo.

He seals the letter with trembling telekinesis and a faint flicker of hope deep in his chest, despite all of the turmoil currently plaguing his home. He worries for the horned stallion -- he is brash, and reckless, and there is a silver man currently holding the crown, one that dominates whispers of crows and blood. 

The bird that carries the letter away is swift, and he can only quietly pray that the words will find their intended receiver without tipping off the wrong sort of person. There is danger in what he has agreed to do -- if he is discovered, he has little doubt that he will be punished accordingly, but if it might help bring Isra home, he is willing to do so. 

He departs his Court that night and makes it to the Abigo caves by daybreak to wait for what Toro's answer might be, before he continues to the next part of his mission. 
credits

@El Toro

you were only a boy,
when you were thrown into a war.

Messages In This Thread
step up or back down - by Anzhelo - 03-10-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: step up or back down - by El Toro - 03-28-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: step up or back down - by Anzhelo - 03-28-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: step up or back down - by El Toro - 04-08-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: step up or back down - by Anzhelo - 04-17-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: step up or back down - by El Toro - 08-04-2019, 12:52 PM