Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Girl with Button Eyes

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan was happy to have his friend back – that she was just as eager for an adventure as he was, and he grinned at each of her suggestions.  I know the gods, kinda… I know that we are supposed to worship Oriens, the god of the Dawn.  There’s at least two more that I have heard of too – Vespera is Flora’s goddess, and Solis is the god of the Day.  He was quite pleased to impart this knowledge to Coraline, as he hadn’t quite realized this himself when he’d first arrived, and had spent time worshiping the wrong god after meeting a new friend on the god’s mountain.  Plus, he couldn’t deny that miracles were helpful… he was hoping to find his Oliver, and was growing a bit pessimistic at the thought that his friend would ever return (but maybe the gods could help).

I haven’t seen a dragon yet here, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t around.  We can definitely go look.  When she starts to yawn and make her way through the grass, he smiles and calls after her.  Sleep well!  When you wake up, we’ll go see what there is to see.  And humming to himself, the green boy wanders away to decide the best way they should begin their dragon hunt.

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

Messages In This Thread
The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-04-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-08-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-08-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-15-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 10-21-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 10-22-2017, 02:07 AM