Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - I Won't Soothe Your Pain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

over the moaning bones
of those who quit and chose to remain

It was the gentle ruffling of feather overhead that gave her away. By the time he raised his head to look up she was already descending upon him, coming to a halt and standing with poise near him – too near, if he were being honest, but his features gave no indication to the fact of the matter. It was odd that anyone would approach him at all unless they needed some sort of medical attention, but save for the mark across her flank, she appeared just fine to him. A part of him was suspicious, remembering well the looks she and Israfel had shared upon their arrival in Delumine months prior. “Theodosia,” he spoke her name to return her simple greeting, “I would argue it’s too cold to be out for a flight, yet here we are.”

He quirked a brow at her offer, taken by surprise. For a moment he pondered turning her down and going back to his task in comforting solitude – because that was simply what he preferred sometimes – but as yet another brutal wind hounded him, he was quickly reminded just how much he would rather be back at the hospital surrounded by four sturdy walls. “A kind offer, my friend; I would appreciate the help.”

Glancing down at the basket filled with only a couple stalks of rosemary, he moved it so that it sat between them. The Champion returned to the task at hand then, pulling back the snow which lay piled up around the base of the trees as he continued his search. “I’ve been getting complaints of aching joints and congestion this past week. Are you familiar with the plants basil and thyme?”

“Speaking.”

@Theodosia
credits

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 04-22-2019, 06:40 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 05-01-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 06-08-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 06-30-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 07-04-2019, 02:33 PM