Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - To the stars that listen

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N
"TO THE STARS THAT LISTEN"

Her eyes closed, Aislinn breathed deeply through her nostrils and exhaled out of her mouth. She stood still in the center of the sacred aclove, the temple pillars rising high above her. Quietly, she meditated. "I seek your guidance, your protection, and your blessing," she whispered smoothly along a soft exhale of breath. The night air was sweet and earthy, vibrating warmly either with her excitement or something truly divine, she did not know.

Patiently, she waited. She was not sure exactly what would happen; if the gods even did grace the mortal realm with their presence or no. She stood there silently, a quiet guardian under the blanket of stars. The moon had fully risen now, a full glowing disc hanging on an invisible thread. Her heavy lids were closed, the serene moment balancing between relief and expectation for something inherently horrible.

The winged mare was about to utter another prayer when her ears caught something so so soft; a whisper of a calling that had her second guessing if she was just imaging the sound entirely. When she was more confident that she simply imagined the sound, a moment passed and a sing-songy voice trilled a hello. Aislinn whipped around, her nerves on fire from prayer and uncertainty, her natural defenses higher than normal. Her wings fluttered outwards in surprise, and her icy blue orbs fell upon a little silver filly. Immediately she noticed how her coat seemed to shimmer under the starlight filtering into the temple -- stunning and beautiful, albeit very noticeable. However, at first glance, she could not seem to shake the sudden feeling of something being very off about her. As she took in the shock of having company, Aislinn realized that the youngling had button eyes. Her muscles went rigid, intrigued and uneasy at the same time.

But oh.. the shining filly gave off the distinct scent of fear. She looked to be folded into herself, afraid of surprising her while she was calling to the demi-goddess. Aislinn breathed in slowly, a comforting smile blooming on her face. "Hello, my dear. Don't be afraid." The gypsy took a cautious step toward her, not wanting to frighten the little one. Lowering her wings, submissive in her stance, Aislinn took one more step, her head falling so her eyes were level with the filly's. "What's your name?"

OOC: @Coraline hello! I'm sorry if this is a crappy post :P and omg I LOVE Coraline's design!

LOVE, SPACE

Messages In This Thread
To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-05-2017, 08:04 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-05-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-08-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-15-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-16-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-26-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 09-23-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 09-24-2017, 11:12 AM