Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - To the stars that listen

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N
"TO THE STARS THAT LISTEN"

Instantaneously, regret flooded her as Aislinn took in the cowering little filly. A dangerous mix with her nerves on fire. She sighed deeply to rid herself of the creeping nausea. Her genuine smile stayed on her face, the mare drooping her great wings in submission. The poor thing. Icy silver-blue eyes softened as she gazed upon the youngling, waiting patiently. She did not want to press her, and scare her more than she already appeared to be. By the stars, the filly was probably lost and wandering. Where was her mother? Surely she could not be alone at the highest point in the new world.

Coraline. A sweet name, for a sweet girl, she presumed. She reminded her of another filly she had been told stories about, a Rahilah gypsy that eventually became known as the Red Maiden. Her thoughts drifted to the  story as she stood there, so much so that she was not sure she heard the filly's next words correctly. Eat her? Stars above, where exactly had she come from? No wonder the youngling was so frightened! Aislinn shook her head softly, dropping to her knees and laying down in front of her. Surely this way, the winged mare would able to convey that she was not a threat. "My darling, no. I am not going to eat you." She spoke calmly and evenly, in an attempt to soothe her. "Where did you come from? Are you lost?"

OOC: @Coraline <3 I'm sorry this post isn't my best at all D:

LOVE, SPACE

Messages In This Thread
To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-05-2017, 08:04 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-05-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-08-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-15-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-16-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-26-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 09-23-2017, 08:56 PM