Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [MEETING] we could be giants

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Tender pink hooves stepped gently across the grasslands just past the swamps of her home in the night court. The search for the relic had brought many miles under her legs and many conversations to her mind and mouth. This is not something she usually will subject herself to but in the excitement of arriving here in Novus and loving the challenge of searching for this object, Weir felt the extra energy and drive to push herself farther than she had before. It was time that she settled into her home now and meet her new sovereign.

The sun was just rising and laying a light glow on her ivory albino zebra coat. The braids in her mane and tail wove like snakes in a nest, weaving one into the other and then stretching out towards the ground. Her long caribou horns bounced ever so gently with her gait but they posed no burden on her mind. The charm on the back of the right antler of six red leaves clinked gently. Pink eyes looked over a land she had already explored but now the borders are closed. She didn’t feel trapped but it still felt as if there was someone watching now, people judging, and tension perhaps. Weir knew there would come a time that members of the group will fight for positions of power and that newcomers will come to challenges those. Weir hoped this sovereign would be the leader they will need to bring her home into something fantastic.

Weir stepped towards the one building in the land as the sun began it crest over the mountains in the east and shine across the grasshoppers near her feet. Soft pink eyes eyed them as the crawled out to the tips of dew laden grassed, trying to warm themselves for the first time today. Here she remained most of the day but as other started to move in she stayed where she could not be seen around the side of the building. She watched as a strikingly beautiful blue mare arrived with all the authority of the new sovereign. The moon on her face being her defining marking. Later arrived one by one a small group that Weir was unfamiliar with. All except for one mane-less stallion. Weir watched him the most, not just because he is familiar and handsome but because he is different in a way she can’t easily decipher.

Deciding this should be the moment she comes out of hiding, she steps gingerly out from the shadows and walks towards the group. She shows no emotion to any but does bow her head and lower her eyes towards the sovereign out of respect. She holds for a moment before lifting to look over the group once more, her eyes barley lingering on any one horse but she does smile this time warmly to each. Her eyes landed this time on the Sovereign.

Salutations. I am Weir. I assume you are our new sovereign. That is an incredible task to undertake and I commend you on your courage. I pledge full loyalty to you and the entire Night Court here and now that I will always care for others when the need arises for that is what calls to me is the art of healing. I hope to find a position within the Night Court where I will be of the most use.

@Rannveig

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
[MEETING] we could be giants - by Rannveig - 07-05-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Inara - 07-06-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Auru - 07-06-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Máni - 07-09-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Damascus - 07-10-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Morozko - 07-11-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Florentine - 07-12-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Weir - 07-12-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: [MEETING] we could be giants - by Yana - 07-13-2017, 02:47 AM