Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Drink wine, dance, heal & pray —

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

We continue wandering from our meeting with Noah, both of us feeling better at having at least tried to soothe his agitation. Damaris keeps up with me now, nearly touching me as we stride along. Will you ever have children again? Damaris asks me, the question innocent and curious. I don't reply at first, for there are so many factors. The weight that Noah feels with having a daughter to look after left and right. I never did much of that when I was in Helovia, leaving the mothering to the mothers. And protection? Well, sad to say I left that to them too, or to the herd leaders. I snort, still not answering. I have Victorina. She is young, so young. She might as well be another daughter to me. Similar, perhaps, but not the same. She's right, but I won't admit it. And who would be the mother, anyway? I cannot bear children myself of course, I'm not built that way.

An image of Weir immediately pops into my head, and I shake it vigorously, giving myself a headache as I try to rid the image. She seems fond of me but why would that lovely lady want to have a family with me? Besides, I cannot promise to be the upstanding gentleman that I want to be.

Rostislav... Her soft speech breaks my twisting thoughts and alerts me to the fact that I'm approach two known shapes. One, a man I consider one of my best friends, who also happens to be the lord of the land. The other, one I don't know nearly as well but certainly appropriate to stumble upon given my musings. "Reichenbach! Nora!" My accent colors my speech but the happiness I feel at seeing friendly and familiar faces. I pull up short of their personal bubbles, and Damaris sits down at my hooves, glancing up at me before turning to stare at the two equines that are unknown to her. "Greetings my friends.. this is Damaris."

WC: 334
Tag: @Reichenbach @Nora | Don't mind me crashing ;)

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Drink wine, dance, heal & pray — - by Reichenbach - 07-07-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: Drink wine, dance, heal & pray — - by Nora - 07-16-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Drink wine, dance, heal & pray — - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 07:27 PM