Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Listen Here Buddy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Iliad

Iliad

“Believe it or not I can be quite the sultry femme fatale,” Iliad says, “I’d moisten your desert up so fast. You’d shift from a wasteland of deprived emptiness to a lush, full rain forest.” This banter is comfortable, despite the blatant crudeness rolling off his tongue. He’s relieved Nicodemus doesn’t expect more from him. Neither of them have ever been known for sentiment or gentle words. There is a strong concern and care for his friend, but he can’t do shit to bring back the undead horrors that lurk. It’s a bit reassuring to know there won’t be a gaggle of dead shits floating around, though he’d never admit this to Nico.

For the moment he seems to have convinced him of this mystical dead zone. Things will be okay… Eventually. “My sweet little tender star baby, how could you speak of such foul play?” He says giving an animated gasp. “If you crush my windpipe you will surely damage these tender vocals.” He says, “Besides, then I’d never be able to sing you my good morning song ever, ever again.”

"talk talk talk"

ountain.deviantart.com/art/Cinnamon-Whiskey-646096477">Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 07-10-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 07-10-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 07-14-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 07-15-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 08-09-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 10-10-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 10-18-2017, 04:21 PM