Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - through ash and stars —

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH
LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN

"Reich-bach-nen"

Came a familiar voice, deep but youthful, the accent muddled but improving. The Night King turned smoothly, silver eyes settling upon Damascus as he drew closer on mile-long limbs, that endless trail of hair sliding soundlessly over the grass. A genuine, warm grin swept his sable lips upwards as he answered;

"Damascus, my friend!"

He waited for the maneless boy to arrive before replying fluidly;

"I've come to meet with your Sovereign - I'm the new leader of Denocte, if you can believe it." He paused for a moment before adding "Your speech is improving, I almost didn't recognise it!" The sweet, small truth lingered on his tongue as he smiled at the gentle boy. Damascus was pure - an unadulterated, honest young man with too much history upon his vast shoulders. It was impossible to dislike him, not that Reichenbach had ever wanted to try. As Florentine's coy, sweet voice sidled into his waiting ears he slid his silver eyes to her, grinning with the promise to show her just how appealing he could be. The moment was quiet, private, the world moving around them slowly until he tore his abyssal gaze away. Watching Damascus closely, the Night King noticed his reluctance to speak with the others and said evenly;

"Damascus, Morozko and Florentine were just about to take me to your Queen, to Rannveig, would you accompany us?"

Yet even as he spoke, Morozko was speaking, that cool, intelligent voice somehow demanding more attention than Reichenbach's boisterous rumble. Reich followed his gaze, his long lashed eyes settling upon the fierce woman with distinct interest. She was stunning - a warrior Queen, somewhat removed as she examined the small group that had formed, memorable and star-spun. He liked her instantly (though it was difficult for Reichenbach not to like someone so full of vitality) and flicked his eyes to Morozko in amusement as he suggested that Night, at least here, was outnumbered. 

His gaze shifted to Florentine, lingering on the curve of her neck as she cleared that cheeky throat and introduced the two Sovereigns. Reichenbach re-focused upon Rannveig, offering a pleasant smile and dipping his sable head respectfully - though not bending the knee completely. His ebony curls danced about his face, the coins within their depths tinkling quietly. 

"A pleasure, and greetings from all of Denocte, Rannveig."

Their two courts were possibly the most similar - not only in their Solar similarities but also their values. Those in Terrastella were big-hearted and loved fiercely, just as those in Denocte did - just as he did.

@Morozko @Florentine @damascus @rannveig ahhhh this is the best thread??? 

Messages In This Thread
through ash and stars — - by Reichenbach - 07-13-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Morozko - 07-13-2017, 11:44 PM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Florentine - 07-17-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Reichenbach - 07-19-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Rannveig - 07-24-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Damascus - 07-25-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Morozko - 07-25-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Florentine - 07-27-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: through ash and stars — - by Rannveig - 08-09-2017, 12:55 PM