Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - with all my heart.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Máni

máni
for glorious are we

Máni could read the annoyance that emanated from her for what felt like miles off. All he had to do was take a glance at her motions, and his head gave a small bob of worry, his ears going back just a little and his violet eyes softening. Here was one of their differences in growing up, his wild herd of the North had seen bonded as companions from the gods themselves; the stories had been spoken between them that those that had the honor of a companion were in fact a god themselves, just merely walking among the mortals of the herd. It had been a story passed down generations, and truly, there was divinity that had mingled with them, there always had been. The deities had never kept it a secret that they enjoyed the comforts of seeing their followers in the flesh.

Where Rannveig came from it was different, and he very much understood that. So he did not take her words as a barb or anything from anger, merely something she didn't understand just yet. After all, she had grown up with the views that it was not right to have a bonded. "His sight can go far, and he can bring warning of something that may happen," he answered gently, but he merely nodded in agreement to her words, a slight bob once more before his ears were flicking forward instead of back. "Do not worry so, Rannveig. The members are far from threatened." For the moment, at least.

Rather than stay on the topic of so much responsibility at the moment, he merely allowed his head to tilt, to brush a soft muzzle against her head and allowing his eyes to close as he hummed with contentment. "I am glad to be back." It was a joy to be back, now. "I did miss you," he managed to murmur, and Máni shifted himself a little, allowing his bulk to press against her and rest, taking comfort in the feeling of her presence against him. It was soothing to be back with the one he cared so much for.

@Rannveig || bbiessss

Messages In This Thread
with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-17-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 07-25-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 08-09-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 08-12-2017, 02:53 PM