Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the walls that hide us [yana]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Yana

take a trip to your dark side
go on and have a good cry

The white-haired girl is wading through knee-deep water when her sovereign finds her. Black lips are clamped firmly around the end of a lengthy cord, forcing the hag to address the starry woman with a lash of her tail. At the end of the rope -- of which the witch braided cattail leaves together to construct -- is a bundle of branches towing behind her on the water. She has been preparing for some time now, but the question is for what? Perhaps it is time to reveal her plan now that the newly appointed sovereign has come to meet the witch.

She ignores the idea for the time being and instead climbs out of the murky water to drag her cargo ashore. Her sooty head dips between a pair of ashen trees to retrieve the woven cords she has stashed there. The pile of braids lands next to the broken branches with a toss of the hag's head, and she finally turns to greet the one calling for her. Grey eyes reveal few emotions as they dance across the lady's lean body, but perhaps the witch's restless hooves give away her discomfort. Truth be told, the little hag prefers speaking with the star-painted warrior in public. Everything about her radiates confidence: the sense of duty abundant in the wake of her soldier's stride; the arch of her neck that hints at pride but does not convey arrogance; and the deep tones of her voice that carries commands as if they are asking friends for favours, not simply dishing out orders. The hag is interested to see how such a ruler will fair as the figurehead of a scattered realm.

There is certainly a lot to be done for this emerging kingdom, but that is not a matter for witches. Dark eyes land on teal ones at that thought, and a cough erupts from deep within her black chest. Her words are hoarse at first when she speaks, "Welcome, Rannveig. What brings you to my swamp?"

@Rannveig Super sorry I didn't get to this sooner! Thank you so much for this honor <3 Gonna let them chat it out if you don't mind? I've got some plans for the swamp I'm sure you'd like to know about hehe

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
the walls that hide us [yana] - by Rannveig - 07-24-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: the walls that hide us [yana] - by Yana - 08-02-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: the walls that hide us [yana] - by Rannveig - 08-09-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: the walls that hide us [yana] - by Yana - 08-10-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: the walls that hide us [yana] - by Rannveig - 09-12-2017, 11:10 AM