Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - stormchild, are you listening

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Stormchildren.

A smile creased across soft and supple pink lips. Her eyes looking over the mare who spoke them, the name is perfect. Weir felt part of something larger than anything they could imagine and very connected to these friends who she hardly knows. It seems a small diverse family has emerged in just a moment, a community that has grown from all corners of Novus.

Seree spoke the words that Weir had only hoped to speak. The words rang true and Weir could agree but added one statement. Lets hope that we teach the next generation to be better than ourselves and not to tarnish this wondrous world we call home now.

Weir watched the small hints of familiarity and affection between some of the members. Weir has always had a keen eye for slight movements of the body and eyes. Little details are important for healing and for seeing pain and disease. Along with her new role as Champion of Community within the Dusk court only furthers her skills to watch the silent body language of the group. Weir must be the neutral voice for the herd and for her leader. She will look out for the welfare of health physically and mentally of the horses she loves even if she does not know them.

Let hopes the gods look fair on us and give us all the things we need and fair days ahead. They look on us every day and see all that we do. Their wisdom is immense. Let’s hope we can keep them appeased.

With those last words, Weir knows she needs to be back at home to see what she can do for her home. She would like to see if there is any more new she may be able to greet and any tasks she may need to attend to. She looks to each of the group and speaks her final words before turning and cantering towards home.
I must take my leave but I leave you with a heart full of joy. I hope to see all of you again in our journeys.

@Aislinn @reichenbach @seree @isorath
Sorry for the crappy departure. I have been away and trying to get back into the swing of things.

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
stormchild, are you listening - by Aislinn - 07-31-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Weir - 07-31-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 02:19 AM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Aislinn - 08-01-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Isorath - 08-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Seree - 08-02-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Weir - 08-04-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Reichenbach - 08-06-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Isorath - 08-08-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: stormchild, are you listening - by Aislinn - 08-22-2017, 04:39 AM