Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - these hollow bones

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

There was a fondness in that open heart of hers for her Sovereign, a warmth that bloomed through her entire body on more than one occasion. Bumping in to him was certainly a highlight of her day most times, to see a familiar face that she held such a warmth for deep down. Had she been one for monogamy (or rather, if she were one to be taught to understand it), perhaps he would have been the one she would be with. Alas, no one seemed to teach her what it was or what it meant, or how it worked. So instead, she merely took it as friends between them. Once upon a time, if things were different... well.

"Yes please. Granted, perhaps the market is the best place to go at the moment." He nose wrinkled playfully, wings stretching and giving a small flap as she let out a soft laugh, setting herbs down at her hooves gently. She'd pick them up after the conversation; after all, having a bunch of leaves floating between them as they spoke would be a little.. odd.

There was a perk to Araxes as she heard him, and her eyes half closed as she smiled more, wrinkles at the corner of gentle lips, and she nodded. "I would love to. It's always lovely to spend time under the stars. I like the Court, but there's always something about the stars and sky at night that keeps calling to me."

There was a pause, and her interest was piqued almost immediately at what he offered, and she felt the hitch in her breath, her eyes widening. Her flaw, for the most part (other than her startlingly massive heart) was her curiosity, and she felt herself almost humming from the thought of having so much at her hooves, so much to learn. "I... I would love that Reichenbach! I.. oh goodness," she gasped, dancing on her hooves a little, letting out a soft sound that was almost a squeal, her ears pushing forward as much as they could in her eagerness.

"Could I be a Sage of the Court? I always want to.. well. Help. I want to make sure everyone is in good health too."

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
these hollow bones - by Araxes - 07-31-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-01-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-06-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-07-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-14-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-18-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 02:50 AM