Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - you love me like a winter rose, a bloom you've never known

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

dancer on the dawn-

S
he readied herself for the date with some apprehension; rumor had come ahead of Euryale’s name and Mesnyi was all too eager to witness her beauty and cunning in person. While she was not exactly interested in another woman in the romantic sense, there was no shame in looking for connections and certainly not gossip (or was there?). And anyway, she was known to bend her “preferences” depending on the situation at hand. It might, after all, be advantageous to satisfy this creature’s desires.

As Euryale came into view at the lake shore, Mesnyi’s jaw dropped. She allowed herself the expression at such a distance; how could such a lovely woman exist? Her pattern was striking, her hair soft and lovely and braided. Those silks - daring, in the cold, but flattering and sensuous nonetheless. Mesnyi’s expression shifted into a coy smile as she approached. “What a lovely creature! Are we not the picture of the dawn horizon?” She paused, appraising Euryale.  “You must be my date. If you aren’t, I shan’t have anyone else.” 

“Would you like to skate? I’ve never done such a thing before.”

« r » | @euryale

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
RE: you love me like a winter rose, a bloom you've never known - by Mesnyi - 10-04-2020, 05:26 PM