Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - overhead of aqua blue.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Máni

máni
for glorious are we

A small smile was given as the title was given back to him, and his head dipped in to a small bow in return, out of respect. "Yes, somewhat. It's a mantle I have yet to adjust to at the moment." Then again, Rannveig was still getting herself in to the role of Sovereign as well. They were both learning when it came to their positions, but it seemed they did well with it so far.

It was obvious to see that Isorath had at least some fondness for his old home, if the look on his face was anything to go by. Máni listened with a keen interest, allowing his thoughts to wander and draw up pictures of what the sage described. He could not picture a land of dragons, but Isorath himself looked to be part of a dragon lineage. After all, if they were roosting in spires built for them, they lived among those there, didn't they? It must have been a breathless experience to see. To visit even could have been a shock.

Blinking violet eyes, he turned his head toward the other as the question was turned back on him, and his lips drew up in to a soft smile. "Far. I was born to the far north of here, where deities and the like mingled with those of the herd. There were plenty of children born through coupling with gods or goddesses, and they wandered the lands. We were a people of the cold though, of hardship and the icy seas. I came here a few years ago, and settled in to the Dusk Court." His lips twitched upward, and he released a laugh.

"The elders in my homeland used to speak as if I were born from a deity somewhere; my mother never knew my father. They claim the marking and my eyes were part of his features, but the herd believed in a lot of things. It was.. interesting. Certainly not as interesting as dragons perching among the herd. We merely had the icy giants of the north, and even then, they were a bad omen." Laughter bubbled up in his throat, warm, and he felt a flicker of fondness in his chest, tugging at his heartstrings.

@Isorath

Messages In This Thread
overhead of aqua blue. - by Máni - 08-02-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Isorath - 08-02-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Máni - 08-02-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Isorath - 08-03-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Máni - 08-03-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Isorath - 08-03-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Máni - 08-07-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: overhead of aqua blue. - by Isorath - 08-08-2017, 06:52 PM