Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - >> papyrus scrolls can only burn <<

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

Inkheart
JUST LIKE FIRE, BURNING OUT THE WAY
IF I CAN LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR
JUST ONE DAY WATCH THIS MADNESS
COLORFUL CHARADE NO ONE CAN
BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY

She's not alone for long, but that's to be expected. Not everyone could be sleeping in the Dusk Court. A stranger (to her at least) appears in the dawn, coming down from the sky to land not far off from her. She stares, amazement coloring her expression, for the stallion in front of her looks more draconian than equine. It's not just that his wings are leather, as opposed to feather, but that they appear to work as arms, with talons piercing the ground. A unidentifiable tremor runs through her. Scales decorate his armor like pieces of plating, and his amethyst eyes contrast his gold and ivory make-up. He welcomes her, somewhat accusingly. It's true that she's the outsider here - she wouldn't dare deny it. He goes on, offering his opinion of the surrounding locales, not waiting for her to explain her presence.

She remains silent, and a moment later another joins the one-sided conversation. The mare that approaches is hornless, wingless, but as dark as Inkheart. Her mane and tail like the moon, and her obsidian coat sprinkled with ivory. Inkheart dips her crown in greeting to both of them, assuming that they are both of Terrastella. Her arrival is marked by her immediate contradiction of the stallion's claims, and the Friesian mare notes that she seems almost angry about it. But perhaps that's just an opinion. Gold orbs meet the emerald ones, and Inkheart listens to the introduction, and the challenge. Yana.. would like to know why Inkheart and this strange creature have arrived here. "I am Inkheart, a sage and priestess of the Day Court." She hesitates, glancing at the stallion. "I am here for exploration and growth of knowledge." A challenge, a rebuttal, lies on the tip of her tongue, but she bites it back, playing nice for the time being. Hmph.. politics.

WC: 307
Tag: @Isorath @Yana
Sorry it's short and took so long to put up!

Messages In This Thread
>> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Inkheart - 08-02-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Isorath - 08-03-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Yana - 08-05-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Inkheart - 08-10-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Yana - 08-30-2017, 01:13 AM