Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Move on through the evening light

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Before the graceful stallion reacts to my greeting, two others have approached. The first one is silent, adding nothing to the conversation but a silent greeting. I spare a glance to watch its antlered crown dip. I give silence to meet the silence. The second one to appear is a striped woman of ivory and what seems to be ebony in this dark night. She reminds me slightly of Weir, or rather a combination of the two of them would remind me of Weir - the stripes, the antlers. It doesn't take a lot to distract you with thoughts of that mare. Damaris teases me gently. I ignore her jest as the newest arrival greets our gathering and announces herself as Rorschach. I tip my head ever so slightly then return my attention to the stallion. It is between he and the second beast as to which one holds my curiosity the most. His disdain is obvious and he snaps when we don't immediately respond to his question. I feel a wariness growing within me.

"Perhaps you are lost, stranger." My voice is harder now than my original greeting. I throw a glance at the other two to hint that my statement might include them as well. "You are correct that this is Denocte. Terrastella is west." My gaze matches my voice now, hard and challenging. Who is this presumptuous stranger who acts like the earth he walks on is blessed? Damaris seems to agree and growls softly but menacingly at the stallion.

I turn my gaze again toward the other two. "Rorschach and.. your name would be nice. Are you members of the Night Court? Or are you also lost?" I snort softly, addressing them with a gentler tone, for neither of them have been so rude or arrogant.

WC: 299
Tag: @Seree @Polunin @Rorschach

Rosti thoughts | Rosti speech | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Move on through the evening light - by Polunin - 08-03-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Move on through the evening light - by Rostislav - 08-04-2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Move on through the evening light - by Seree - 08-04-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Move on through the evening light - by Rorschach - 08-12-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Move on through the evening light - by Polunin - 08-14-2017, 07:02 AM