Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Morning Songs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm not really supposed to be here. It's not my home realm and with the sovereigns in place, it's become somewhat expected to respect the boundaries of each land. And yet here I am, no respect at all! It's not that I mean anything by it, I'm just not always very good at following rules. Plus, I have developed a... thing... with Weir, and Terrastella is her home. So perhaps that grants me a little leniency.

I wander along the cliff, Damaris strolling along behind me. You like it here? Damaris reads my calm, content mood. I don't answer at first, my mind wandering along thoughts of the pale, striped unicorn. She waits quietly, expecting an eventual response. I hum softly. Yes, but I like Denocte better. But... I trail off, but I don't need to finish the thought my hellhound to figure out what I mean. But you are fond of Weir and are drawn here because of her. I nod in silent agreement. I couldn't explain my attraction to the mare. It just... existed.

The last she had left me though, our joyful reunion had been cut short by a change in her mood, her demeanor. I couldn't pinpoint what I'd said or done to cause it, but it most definitely was because of me. I'd thought about it too much, mulling over the how's and why's time and time again. I'm so distracted by the replay in my head that at first I don't notice I've stumbled into the gathering of two stallions. One like a pale ivory and golden dragon hybrid, not unlike Amaris so long ago in Helovia. The other a unicorn with... tusks. Almost a splotched pattern that decorated his hide. I stop a small distance away, recovering my senses hopefully before they've noticed me. "Greetings, Comrades." I say no more, being the intruder not only in the realm, but he moment as well.

WC: 320
Tag: @Isorath @Arion

Rosti thoughts | Rosti speech | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Morning Songs - by Isorath - 08-05-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Morning Songs - by Arion - 08-05-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: Morning Songs - by Rostislav - 08-05-2017, 07:37 PM