Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Midnight Ventures

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

The stallion’s words troubled him, as little else had done before. Kasil drew himself up, in the same way that he had done with Kaladin who had spoken out so candidly -- though his expression was one more of intrigue rather than a carefully guarded offense. His dark gaze met the other stallion’s emerald one, the dark pools guarding more secrets than he dared to ever tell. ”Hm.” He mused, his lips pressing into a firm line. He looked very grave, as if the stranger had reminded him of something that he had only just been musing about. ”I can’t say that anyone does. Not really.” His ears pulled back, flattening against the dark bed of his hair.

The moonlight stuttered as a cloud passed overhead, darkening the courtyard even further as if Caligo knew of the dark turn this conversation was taking. He cast his eyes up for a brief moment, before turning back to the courtyard. It was mostly plain, a scattering of plant life -- particularly roses growing in the beds. White stone made the path, though there were a few that were cracked and broken and in need of repair. ”Perhaps one day you might know something of me.” He said finally, raising his brows. ”There are things a king does not ever reveal, even if it sends him to an early grave. We must play a role on a stage -- and that leaves very little time for anyone to know anything but that role.” The Sovereign cleared his throat.

”Somnus, never fear to question me. I’ll need it, if I am to rule well.” He murmured, reaching out to brush one of the summer blooming roses. The stallion had closed his eyes and bent his head, but Kasil did not want his fear. He only needed his enemies to fear him -- not those that he was duty bound to protect and serve.

eee sorry this took so long to get to you! And is so smol :C

coding by Avis

@Somnus

Messages In This Thread
Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 08-09-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 08-16-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 08-17-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 08-23-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 08-24-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 08-31-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 09-24-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 10-18-2017, 11:09 AM