Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Midnight Ventures

Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

The two of them were silent for a time, the somber tone of his words like a heavy blanket on the night. He could feel sleep’s call beginning to beckon him back to his chambers, though he feared what he might see in his dreams on a night like this. When the stallion chose to spoke again, Kasil flicked an ear in his direction -- though his head did not turn away from the roses that he was currently inspecting. Reprieve. He gave a small snort, as if the idea were absurd to him. It was a harsh reality that a king had no reprieve. This was not some task that he could set another out to do while he leisured. No, Kasil had too much of a desire to be of use to someone...anyone at all to let others lead for him. He sought their counsel and their advice, but in the end it was he who would make the decision. He had heard a saying once, about the man who gave the sentence should swing the sword -- and for him that had struck him as something that he wanted to uphold. He was responsible for everyone’s well being...even if it meant neglecting his own.

A chuckle fell from his lips as the stallion continued on, Kasil’s eyes glittering as he brought his head around to meet the stallion’s eye. ”I appreciate your concern, Somnus. But do not waste it on me.” He murmured. But he had quite a lot of to think over, which he did not wish to do here. He did not want to continue to be drawn into some sort of sleep-deprived pity party for himself. ”It’s here that I’ll bid you goodnight.” He said with an unusual abruptness. ”Dawn is coming, and I need to find a few hours rest before she arrives. The Sovereign gave a gentle tip of the head, before turning away -- his gait more stiff as he left the courtyard to return to his libraries.

@Somnus <3

KASIL EXITS

coding by Avis

Messages In This Thread
Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 08-09-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 08-16-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 08-17-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 08-23-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 08-24-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 08-31-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Somnus - 09-24-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Midnight Ventures - by Kasil - 10-18-2017, 11:09 AM