Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Who can say where the roads meet

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

It seemed like forever that she waited. Long pale ear flicking around her skull and against her antlers. Long red lines down her face circling pink eyes that stared out into the distances around her. This place is unfamiliar. She had been here once but not for long, merely passing through before the borders became claimed and strangers were not so openly welcome to just cruise through on a whim. Weir’s ribs heaved slower now until her breath became more than normal.

Suddenly he is here, finally!

Upon his approach, Weir called out to him and allowed his words to sink into her temples. Before she had an opportunity to fully greet him she noticed he had a limp on one side. Soft rose eyes creased in concern for his welfare. She reached out to meet his muzzle and rested there as she whispered to him. A better question is are you alright my dear Rosti?

Her soft, warm, and plush muzzle resting against his, whiskers intertwining. She breathed in his scent in silence for a moment, her lids closing as she gave into this feeling. Something so dangerous for her heart. She has not forgotten her fears, her reservations but she is a sucker for feelings and chances. He makes her feel good, isn’t that all anyone can ask for?

She pulls away slowly, coming back to reality slowly. Weir looked Rosti contently, a smile creasing her soft pale and rose lips. He looked so good right now. His dark horns and his long lion tail. His soft spotted coat and then who is this? A green and black wolf stood nearby. Weir stepped back and snorted towards the creature. Who is this? Is this yours?

He seemed to show no aggression towards either of them. Additionally, he seemed to show a bond to Rosti. He stuck close to him and seemed to stand by his side and not on his own. He is isn’t he.

She relaxed her stance at this before remembering his words from earlier. Weir stepped gingerly closer to Rosti, still eyeing the wolf and stepping into his space to relax her neck against his while she spoke quietly. I am fine my dear. I just had to see you. I am sorry about the way I left before. There is still so much you don’t know about me. I…I… The words caught in her throat. She is so unsure of how to put her thoughts and feelings into words. I don’t know if I can ever trust again. I ran away from everything I knew and so much more. I don’t know how to forgive myself for… for what I left behind.

Weir rubbed into him if her touch is accepted. The sweat had crusted somewhat onto her body and she thought of this and how she much smell and feel. Weir slowly pulled away from him and looked at herself for a moment before stepping towards the lake and then turned over her shoulder to look at him. I am sure I look terrible. I am going to take a dip into the lake. Would you like to join me? She smirked mischievously at him before turning towards the dark waters and cantering over to its shore and slowing down to walk slowly into the cool waters.

@Rostislav - <3
@Reichenbach - your still welcome to join if you want. :D

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
Who can say where the roads meet - by Weir - 08-09-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Rostislav - 08-11-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Weir - 08-13-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Rostislav - 08-29-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Reichenbach - 08-29-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Weir - 09-06-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Rostislav - 09-10-2017, 05:39 PM