Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Who can say where the roads meet

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The water wraps around my legs. It is cool and refreshing as well as slightly shocking in comparison to the summer air. It doesn’t deter me as I continue into deeper darker waters but my attention is still focused onto my Rosti. I turn to look towards him and my heart flutters. I am a hopeless child in these moments. I have no idea what I am doing or really what I am feeling but I felt that it was necessary to try and sort through the fog of memories, thoughts, and feelings that storm my mind like a hurricane. I try my best to keep my feelings calm and submerged beneath my albino surface. I worry that Rosti might be pushing himself too much with this injury. I have seen scars on his and seen minor aches and pains but nothing like this and it worries me but I know this is who he is and part of why I … I love him.

Weir tosses turn her head towards the wolf creature that Rosti introduced. Smiling she dips her head to the silent creature. Hello Damaris, I am Weir strong wolf. I hope you keep dear Rosti safe in all his… spars. She hesitates but she is not dismayed as she looks on Rosti now. She accepts him for who he is even though she knows it is not her path. She is a healer. She nickers to him now, trying to convince him further into the waters. The healing power of water is ancient and she knows it will help with the smelling and clean bugs and germs from his wounds. She also knows it will help to relax him and perhaps clear his mind better as it helps her to clear her mind. Then finally he enters the water and she tossed her head, water dipped braids sending splashes of waters towards him in a teasing game that she soon mixes with laughter.

Weir is not one to lose sight of her surroundings for predators but this time she did as the water suddenly explodes with noise and drops of water drench her face. She turns away instinctively but as soon as the water dissipates she looks to the source of this surprise to see the king of the Night Court. She smiles even broader to the curled haired man in response to his own energy that seems to pour forth from him. He spoke kind words as to her well-being and she looked to Rosti first before responding.

I made short work of it.

Her response is spoken in a light and friendly tone to her friend. She thinks for a second she is in a place she has not had permission for but based on the king’s hospitality, she is welcome and needs not to further any questions on the matter. She appreciates this kindness from him. It would make seeing Rosti so much more difficult if there were to be stricter border regulations.

I have to come to visit Rosti but what a wonderful surprise to see you, King Reichenbach.

Old habits die hard for her. She comes from a time and a lineage of kings in castles. It’s a normal greeting but she does correct herself.

I mean Sovereign.

She smiles and giggles coyly before she remembers something and quickly grabs for a bag she carries in her mane made of thick broad leaves but carries a mixture of smaller leaves, grasses, and flowers that she has made ready for emergency situations since she can’t carry all of her healing herbs with her all the time. She uses the innate power given to all to move objects to propel it towards Rosti.

My dear Rosti take this and mix it with water. It will need to be heated and then you remove all the leaves except for the flowers and drink the liquid and eat the flowers. I have read in books sacred to the Night Court that is helps with healing and pain. I don’t know if it will help with the scars but I don’t think that will bother you.

She speaks the last bit playfully. She knows he seemed to master this talent of moving things last time she saw him but is curious if he is still able to do it now.

Let’s see if he has been practicing.

@Rostislav @Reichenbach
Hope you don't mind the first person to second person shift.

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
Who can say where the roads meet - by Weir - 08-09-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Rostislav - 08-11-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Weir - 08-13-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Rostislav - 08-29-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Reichenbach - 08-29-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Weir - 09-06-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: Who can say where the roads meet - by Rostislav - 09-10-2017, 05:39 PM