Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tell me what you see...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rorschach

Rorschach
She pondered over his words – considered.  While it couldn’t be claimed that she had a past she was trying to escape, it would be something new and something welcome to push aside her demons and begin anew.  It would be nice to have a renewed sense of self – a renewed sense of purpose.  Perhaps in that regard, Rorschach felt the need pressing on her more than before to find a place to settle.  Looking around the dark fields of the Night Court, she had to wonder what it had in store.  It is this intrigue which holds her here, in this place of shadows and newness.  Clearing her throat, Rorschach turns her wandering eyes back on the Sovereign, relaxing in his presence at his easy demeanor and casual words.

“Then I will stay, for a time… if you’ll have me.  I have nothing to give by myself, but you’ll find me a loyal contributor.” In the silent night, she nods to the dark king, shivering some in the briskness of the evening air.  The idea of freedom, and of belonging, is one that intrigues the girl – for it has been some time since she belonged to something more than herself.  Making a mental note to see the rest of this land and the secrets it holds, she wonders aloud.  “What do they call you, keeper of the Night?”, which she quickly follows up with, ”And what will you have me do in this place.  I wish to add value, if I may.”

ooc:  Sorry that I suck and was gone for like a month, but I am working on catching up and will try to be more active.  I blame the baby haha
Night Court Sage

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 08-12-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Reichenbach - 08-13-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 08-20-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Reichenbach - 08-24-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 09-23-2017, 02:16 AM