Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dream Land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

ISORATH

The sudden break in the silence caused the winged kirin to start, but even such a knee jerk reaction was elegant. Thick braid swept elegantly with the motion as he composed himself, porcelain hoof once more returning to the stone it had rested upon before. His scaled neck arched gracefully to give his attention to the Monarch who approached, lilac gaze sweeping over the stallion. Where Isorath was Pretty, the other was Handsome. With hair like charcoal which against the rich mahogany of his coat, the deep silver of his eyes complimented by the glittering coins and gilded chains. One would have to be blind to not see how handsome he was.

Maybe his eyes lingered a little too long on the fine details of Reichenbach's muscular frame, but when they finally pulled away, they settled on the silver of his eyes with the same attention.

"You startled me." There's a pleasant hum of amusement wrapped around the words, a small breath exhaled before his velvet lips parted for his next words. "Thank you, I am honored to be able to gaze upon it's magnificence myself, rather than listen to the tales of my fellow courtiers." Isorath had spent his entire life within gilded halls, spiraling towers without end shaped in the image of dragons and wyverns. When he travelled, it was to other noble walls of similar design. Even when he'd left and wandered far from the lands of Vectaeryn, he had not been in the wilderness for long. He had always found himself in a Court of some kind, as an Advisor or an Emperor in his own right.

Now, he was a Sage in the Dusk Court. Ah, to be a King without a Crown.

Isorath didn't miss the scent of woodsmoke and jasmine brought to him on the wind, causing him to pause for just a moment. Yes, the scent fitted the Monarch perfectly, it'd be hard to match him to another. The flowers in his hair matched the rest of him, the purple of the daisies matching the crisp blue of the alpine forget-me-nots, bright and beautiful against the stark white of his hair. Realizing that he'd been asked a question, he was quick to compose himself one more.

"I have come to learn of Denocte, her goddess and her people. I wish to create a codex of sorts, of all the lands and their people." He answered truthfully, wings shifting beneath the silk and tulle of his cloak. "I would like to start with the Night Realm. If I am allowed, of course. I would be here for quite some time, and I do not want to be an unwelcome guest or a bother."

space

@Reichenbach

Messages In This Thread
Dream Land - by Isorath - 08-14-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Dream Land - by Reichenbach - 08-16-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Dream Land - by Isorath - 08-18-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Dream Land - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 09:49 PM