Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - fernweh.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

she walked in moondust
and stars were sprinkled in her hair

The air that flirted with her wings, dancing with each feather and plume as she floated in the dawn light, sent shivers of excitement down her spine and into the core of her very bones. Her body was a sliver of Shadow itself; a carved piece of starlight and Calligo's darkness, hanging in the balance above the sea. At her side, a man who shared a common bond with she. Stormchildren, born of wildness and thunder and untamed beauty. Together, they were not chained to the ground, but let loose in the sky. Unbound by duty, for once in too long; allowing a moment of wanderlust. Adventure. Something truly divine that neither of them could deny themselves of it any longer. Not for another moment.

Can you keep up?

A wicked, knowing smile blossomed across her face, reaching up to her eyes and igniting the blue of her orbs in liquid fire. The lavender of his eyes was bright; gleaming amethyst gems that stared back at her with so many words, unspoken and understood. Her gaze took in the sight of him. How the sunbeams tasted the moonlight of his skin and each lovely scale glittered in gold. Words failed her then, not even a whisper of them on her lips as she simply inclined the crown of her head. Her mane falling in wisps around her, a halo of stardust and ink. She would be the smoke and shadow to him, a beacon of light shining in the morning rays.

If you insist.

He plummeted, and she followed, her wings snapping close to her body as she fell like a cold star to the earth. Below her, the Child of Dusk dove for the sea, waves of shimmering blue and pink rushing towards them like a wall of salt and brine. Aislinn's wings fluttered open to their full span, her hooves dancing along ocean's surface. Saltwater sprayed at her underbelly, her legs, her lips coated in salt and the taste of joyous tears that have fallen from her eyes. Icy and wonderful, the air cocooned them in grace and light the color of desert roses. A blessing it was, to be gifted the ability to soar, to fly. Laughter bubbled in her throat. The happiness showering her in a warm autumn glow so so precious, despite the pain that had shriveled a part of her own heart and soul.

But today.. today she would not let a shred of her past heartache take root in her. She refused to let it fester, to take a hold of her and choke her of air. Instead, she gulped in the sea, and each drop of sunlight that touched the ebony of her skin. And her eyes.. her eyes were fixated on the man who flew at her side. Show me your homeland, stormchild. The smile that tugged at her lips true, as she swooped forward like a spear of Night as dawn rose above the break in the horizon.

@isorath I absolutely adore our thread my dear <3 I'm sorry in advance if this post reads weird at all.. I'm sick and I shouldn't write while sneezing my brains out xD But I couldn't help myself haha
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
fernweh. - by Aislinn - 08-15-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: fernweh - by Isorath - 10-15-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: fernweh. - by Aislinn - 10-22-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: fernweh. - by Isorath - 11-06-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: fernweh. - by Aislinn - 11-11-2017, 08:36 AM
RE: fernweh. - by Isorath - 11-11-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: fernweh. - by Aislinn - 11-16-2017, 06:25 AM