Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a sword to pierce the sun

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Margot

Margot
TO PIERCE THE SUN

"Denocte?" she whispered, quite baffled but still enchanted at the name of this place she had found herself in. Most of all she was delighted that she had an offer of refuge, though she was smarter than to simply accept without scrutiny. Just because he wasn't one of her father's henchmen didn't mean that he wasn't someone worse. All manner of ruffians dwelled in the wilds; she knew this because she'd read about it in all the story books.

Turning her nose high, eyes twisting into a sneer, Margot asessed the gentleman before her. He wasn't particularly rough or worse for ware, and truth be told he was reasonably handsome. The brute smelt of the mountains and of scent's she'd never smelt before, the kind she couldn't name at all. 
What he said next completely shocked her though.

A sovereign? like a king? 
blinking her tired eyes and soon shaking her head, Margot's lip trembled in disbelief. He was a king? No, that wasn't possible. Her father had owned all the land from the fort to the sea, and Margot had never seen the sea.
Or perhaps that was just naother lie she had been fed, another lie she'd swallowed.

Stepping forth, Margot bowed her braised head in reverence and respect. "I beg your pardon then Your Majesty, I had no idea! I would be delighted to stay in Denocte, if you'll truly have me..."

@reichenbach 

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
a sword to pierce the sun - by Margot - 08-16-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by Reichenbach - 08-16-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by Margot - 08-16-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by Reichenbach - 08-20-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by Margot - 08-25-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by Reichenbach - 08-28-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by Margot - 09-08-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: a sword to pierce the sun - by sid - 09-15-2017, 10:08 AM