Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - wash away my colors

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The mare was cautious, even if being her usual cheerful self. It wasn't hard being cheerful though, always trying to be friendly to encourage others to look beyond her appearance. To not assume she was a Kelpie, or a Hippocampus, or whatever else from the sea that would prey on the others. She might hunt on occasion, but she was picky. She only liked fish small enough to swallow whole. And so she tried to keep a sort of distance, enough so that she wouldn't be effected if this were to go badly. Or at least get a running head start to get away.

She surprises him, but it certainly wasn't intentional . He turns quickly, and she draws up half a step, even as she makes a smile, determined to keep positive outlook. He doesn't seem to impressed however, his answer is nothing more than a word of caution, gruffer than she's used to. Almost like Sol before she thawed him out. She tilted her head faintly to the side at his words, blinking in surprise at his words. "I . . . I'm sorry?" She asked, finned ears slipping down faintly, confused, "How so? I stopped a respectful distance away, far enough to be considerate - and safe I would think, should you spring like an octopus out of it's cave." She added after a moment, before tilting her head when he introduced himself, and her eyes brightened considerably, "Oh, it's nice to meet you! You have an interesting name. Oh, uhm, Terrastella here . . . er, you probably already knew that when I mentioned Dusk Court. Sorry . . . you have me a little out of water." She admitted with an awkward laugh, before she notice him take in Yukime.

She glances back at the creature herself, "This is Yukime, my bonded, and my only connection to my home planet." She added the introduction quickly even as he turns his head towards her and she notes the oddness to his right eye. She blinks, first her primary set of eyes, and then the second and she offered a slight laugh, "I know better than to just offer stories to anyone. Most don't care for tall tales, after all. Besides, most have heard the majority of stories by the time they leave pup-hood, er . . . foalhood?" She added. "Mostly I was just offering my company though . . ." She added, her gaze shifting off the stallion, away, "Besides, my stories are mostly for foals." And learning that those stories were real had put a damper on her love of sharing them . . . enough so she was constantly contemplating the purpose of staying an entertainer when it gave her little joy now a days. But for a creature of the water just now learning to live on land, she wasn't sure what other good uses she might have. So, just finding some company for the time being might do well enough.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Leviathan
Notes:: Her moods are a little all over the place. She's in the middle of some character development at the middle anyways thanks to her thinking of switching from Entertainer to Soldier.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
wash away my colors - by Leviathan - 01-17-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: wash away my colors - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: wash away my colors - by Leviathan - 01-23-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: wash away my colors - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 05:29 PM