Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Fire at the Edge of Night

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morpho

MORPHO

The quiet grouping had grown still, and a chill came to the air as she waited in the throng of others.  Morpho’s gaze flickered from one to the next, and when no response came, she was grateful for Weir’s appearance, wondering if perhaps her question had made the tusked male uncomfortable.  Offering the pale mare a smile, she reached toward her and nodded quietly at her question, mind wandering to other places.  In the distance, she heard the cry of a predator bird, and longed in that moment for wings to fly from the awkward pause in conversation.  Deciding at last that perhaps she should excuse herself so as not to make things more awkward between them, she offers something of a quiet smile and an excuse to the group.

”Apologies, I must be going… but you’re in good hands with Weir.”  Looking back once at the group, she makes a hasty exit, following the eagle to the cliff’s edge, suddenly wishing to be alone with her thoughts.

ooc:  sorry, wanted to go ahead and close this so I could get credit for it, and since Morozko quit, I wasn’t sure if it made sense to keep going with it, but feel free to start a new thread with her if you want!

html by space

Messages In This Thread
The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Arion - 08-16-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Morpho - 08-20-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Morozko - 08-24-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Arion - 08-24-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Morpho - 08-27-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Weir - 09-03-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: The Fire at the Edge of Night - by Morpho - 10-23-2017, 04:39 AM