Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stardust

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Raglan

You're far from home, kiddo. Meager pickings by the ocean, don't you think?
Brow creasing, the youth was about to bite back with a clever remark - penance for interrupting his angsty ocean moment - when something sparked within that jeweled skull of his. Brows shooting up, Raglan's head snapped upward and he swung his horned head in the direction of that voice - of her voice. Opalescent eyes widening as he took in her svelte form and those red gold locks, the Silvertongue felt an elated grin blossom over his shocked expression. "Rhos?!" Came his overjoyed greeting, mind racing back to the first time that he had been victim to her playfully cutting remarks. 

Moving toward her, Raglan dipped into a bow, his gaze never leaving her own and the awe apparent on his face, "You're every bit as stunning as the day you left us." He had never bothered with making his feelings toward the sister of his commander a secret.

His voice was soft, reverent, as if he were talking to a goddess - and maybe he was, given the way he held Rhoswen above anything and everything in his mind. Straightening, the Crow felt a disbelieving laugh fall from his lips to the sand, "I never - you never - where is...?" He gave another laugh, louder and fuller this time, shaking his head to get his muddled thoughts in line. "What I'm trying to say, is I'm glad to see you. How have you been? Where have you been?" Of course, it wouldn't be seemly for Raglan to keep strict tabs on Rhoswen, especially when she was involved with another Crow, so out of respect for the woman that he had loved since the moment he saw her and out of respect for her Quicksilver, the gilded son of the streets had left Rhoswen's secrets alone. 

He took another step closer, drawn toward her like the tide toward the shore, when a stranger appeared within the realm of the pair's reunion. Smile slipping from his lips only to reappear within a second, Raglan gave another small bow to the newcomer and ushered them closer with a flick of a wing. "I rather despise the ocean, but apparently it dredges up wonderful company, so I can't help but agree with you, friend," His adolescent voice was warm and filled with cheer, the Silvertongue genuinely glad to meet someone new. "I'm Raglan, and this is Rhoswen," the softening of his eyes and the way his voice caressed her name was unmistakable, but the roguish youth knew better than to believe that anything would come of his affections. 

Indeed, he had made his peace with that long ago. 

@Ipomoea @Rhoswen  hello! I'm bippity boppity back! im so excited about this thread too~

Messages In This Thread
Stardust - by Raglan - 08-20-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Stardust - by Rhoswen - 08-24-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Stardust - by Ipomoea - 09-11-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: Stardust - by Raglan - 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM