Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

i've been so wrapped up
in my warm cocoon

Callynite

but something's happening
things are changing soon

The doe was in a state of turmoil. Excitement, but fear. Elation, yet trepidation. She was overjoyed to be in her own form once more, but . . . but what would his reaction be? What would it mean for their relationship moving forward. How would this . . . She nervously moved forward, back in the direction of the portal, her steps hesitating, her expression conflicted, only to pause at a familiar color pattern. Thump, thump. Her breath caught in her throat as her gaze roamed up those stockinged limbs, the neon green stripe. The Appaloosa splattering. Thump, thump. Her steps were cautious as she stared at the buck in front of her as he stared at his own reflection. Her own magic was confirming life before her, flaring comfortably, eagerly as it normally did when she senses him. "Huehuecoyotl?" His full name left her muzzle as she slowly walked up to him, staring up into his face, searching the cyan gaze she knew so well, Thump, thump.

The would be the first to admit her mate was gorgeous when they were horses, but . . . but this was a whole new level. His expression was as shocked as she felt seeing him like this, but the doe couldn't stop her muzzle from splitting into a smile, her ears flipping down slight, as she took in the new look, standing easier at his side than she had when she'd been in her half-form. She didn't hesitate, she didn't pause as her muzzle brushed against his in a soft, gentle greeting, her body leaning up against his in a way their previous height difference hadn't allowed, "You look . . . . remarkable." She reassured, suddenly no longer hesitant about her own changed appearance, and instead backed off so he could turn to look at her, smiling even as she playfully posed.

"Of course, you're not the only one the portal felt it needed to mess with." This time, her gaze was softer, excited again, her green eyes shining, "Although, my form is probably a lot easier for me to slip into than your change . . . after all," She was grinning now, uncontrollably bright as she tilted her head, her movements showing her ease with this shape, "After all, this was my true appearance before Novus." And Novus had given it back to her.

The doe skipped back to his side, her steps lighter, more graceful than before, as she snuggled up to his side again, leaning against him as she'd craved to do but had never been able to before. His fur was soft against hers, and while his appearance had changed, his scent had not, his energy had not. His appearance was altered, yes, but her Coy was still the same, and while she might find him even more handsome as a buck, no change of appearance was going to alter what she felt in her heart. Although she might throw a little fit if they returned to their mix-match appearances. Now that she was experiencing sharing time with him in a form that allowed her to actually be similar in height to him, she didn't want to go back to the 8 or so hand difference they were fighting against before.

She wanted this change to last forever.

i'm pushing the edge, i'm feeling it crack

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3

and once i get out
there's no turning back

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM