Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Unconquered Maid

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

[Image: rhosbyspace2_by_outofthefurnace-dbkwvw7.png]

Rhoswen burns quietly, subtly, as this horned man stranger drills words into the night; words of animosity and ire perforating the cool clinking air. To the redhead, he is infinitesimal - an atom, small and paltry. So she pays him no heed, and does not bite when he growls; a rarity for she, a wolf, no longer a child of constellations but instead of the indigo emerald aurora dancing upon a southern night sky. For once she is arctic, a geyser simmering, and ruthlessly she smiles - "Well then, refrain from asking questions if you do not care for the answers. It's rather simple - not unlike yourself, I'm sure."

Rhoswen catches her brother's grin, his teeth a white torch against the dark, and an inaudible sigh descends from her lips. True, mind, what had she expected? One of his beloved Crows must have seen or heard or smelled her intrusion regardless of the festivities below, and when was the last time Reich had forsaken her company? The Kings words of her affirmation brought Rhoswen's waning attention back to the current event, her ashen eyes tunnelling under the skin of the stranger as he deemed her query to be dull. What a piece of work. I'm sure they call you other things too. Her resentment toward him only grew; blooming and swelling - burning away her cool indifference so that her volcanic fire could spread once more. "Did I ask for your name, fool? I asked who you were, perhaps instead I should have asked just who do you think you are?" 

Long sanguine curls bounce as the girl lifts her head irritably, "I think we both know you, again, hold no interest in my answer. Why should I waste my breath? In any case, with some luck I won't have the misfortune of bumping into you again." Rhoswen seared and blistered, anger twisting her ribs so that they convulsed and broke beneath the weight of her indignation. She had come here to find some semblance of peace - this Judal had ruined any chance of that. Perhaps she was being a little abrasive, but as long as the heavy burden of stress bore down upon her shoulders, patience would be in short supply. 

@judal @reichenbach sorry it took sooooo long and also /grumpy/ rhos 

Messages In This Thread
The Unconquered Maid - by Judal - 08-22-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Rhoswen - 08-22-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Judal - 08-22-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Rhoswen - 08-24-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Judal - 08-24-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Reichenbach - 08-30-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: The Unconquered Maid - by Rhoswen - 09-10-2017, 03:07 PM