Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - make a wish, my dear

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N
stardust and hurricanes she was

The stars were starting to perk up and glimmer one-by-one, waking up as the sun fell beneath the horizon, allowing the moon to slowly rise. High above her, the sky was beginning to fade into washed out colors of orange and deep pinks and luscious purples; the shadows of Calligo dripping like ink into a sea. It was beautiful, a sight to behold, as the seal-bay mare craned her arched neck back to look at every inch of the stunning painting before her.

Within several minutes, the Night goddess had taken hold of the sky, as She had sung the sun into a slumber with the lullaby of stars and smoke and dreams. The moon was a sliver on the horizon, ever so slowly rising as if the celestial orb hung on an invisible silver thread. She is lost in her daydreams, her mind running in circles and completely unaware of another presence approaching her. A swift and quiet hello breaks her from her silent reverie, the gypsy woman's ears pricking upwards with surprise. Craning her neck, her orbs of icy-blue flames land on a curiously colorful femme.

A smile pulls at her lips — blissful and genuine — as Aislinn lifts her right wing and pulls the great plumed appendage closer to her body; a subtle attempt to motion the girl to sit with her. "Why hello, dear," she breathes, blinking in the darkness as she curiously notes the stranger's gorgeous and unique coloring. Her ears catch the jingle of her anklets, much like the sound of the coins dangling from her throat. Suddenly, unexpectedly, the dreamer-turned-warrior realizes that she immediately likes the newcomer and her sweetness. "Yes, the Goddess continues to outdo herself, doesn't She?" she replies, almost to herself as she wonders aloud.

Turning her gaze towards the shining stars once more, Aislinn grins to the heavens. "Have you ever made a wish on a falling star, Tirzah?" she inquires.

@tirzah
This is not my best post, I'm so sorry :(
"Aislinn speech."

Messages In This Thread
make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-23-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-31-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 09-15-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 09-27-2017, 03:39 AM