Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - make a wish, my dear

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N
stardust and hurricanes she was

The stormsinger smiled, for she laid under Calligo's darkness, all smoke and shadows and glittering stars. And blissfully — thankfully — not alone; a gorgeous creature of tropical cerulean and the yellow color of sunflowers. Tirzah's one grin and sweet air about her tugs at the gypsy woman's heart and filling her with a most welcome warmth. Aislinn watched as the lovely girl with equal silver hair — starlight woven into silk — collapse her delicate legs and join her at her side; the soft tinkling of her anklets a musical, joyous sound against the night's chorus of cicadas. Not more than a few inches separated woman to woman, but the stormsinger didn't care.

Indeed she does, bless Her.

In agreement, the sister goddesses smile and wink down upon the blue girl and the gypsy as they stared up up up into the starry heavens. Indigo and lavender and deep ebony ink spilled across the expanse above them; a canvas of paint that darkened with each passing moment. One goddess stepping aside for another as time continued ever forward.

Many times... And you? I’m sure you must have... the stars are all over you —

Tirzah's laughter is a wondrous sound that has the gypsy mare's crown turning towards her in surprise and curiosity; the blue girl's next words and gaze upon her neck bringing a phantom smile to her velvet lips. Her tattoos — the constellations that she bore along the curve of her spine — were a reminder and a tribute that struck the chords of her soul. Maybe one day, she would bring life to the story of the white ink marking her shadowy skin; but not now. Not yet.

"Your words are kind," she replied, dipping her crown in thanks. She does not see herself through the girl's eyes; how the Night goddess' darkness ebbs and clings to her, her wings a breathing feathered mass of indigo and ebony and cobalt. The starlight of her mane and her wings dipped in moonlight. Instead, she focuses her icy gaze onto the stars shimmering above them, until all at once, a shower of stars begins to fall. A gasp of surprise is loosed from her soft lips; and she is once again a child witnesses the work of gods and miracles and wishes. "Look at that," the gypsy breathes, "have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your life?"

@tirzah thank you so so much for being incredibly patient with me!! <3
"Aislinn speech."

Messages In This Thread
make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-23-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-31-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 09-15-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 09-27-2017, 03:39 AM