Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Artificial Suicide

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
welcome to the end of eras
ice has melted back to life
done my time and served my sentence
dress me up and watch me die
There is a rush she feels with their interactions.

Like he was a drug she couldn't get enough off. Or a fresh spring of water in the middle of the desert. The first rain of spring drizzling away and rejuvenating. When he was near, she felt like she could breath again, smile again, live again. Her laughter comes easier, her fire sparking to life. And memories of her past are fond, not filled with pain. Seb's presence mutes her past. Her pains and heart aches . . . But Boleyn was like the a balm, that healed the old wounds and encouraged her to live again. 

It was the pull that drew her out of her shell.

He made the fae shine again. She grins sweetly, batting her eyes up at him, "Oh, Boleyn! I had no idea you wished to get personal with me!" She simpers back, a playful swish of her tai against his side, "Sweetheart, darling even?" She repeats, her smile teasing before she pauses suddenly. Remember the new rendition of a flower nickname, and her head tilts, "Little flower? I am not that much smaller than you . . . But I like it. I think I would rather be your little flower than flower child." she states before realizing just how that phrasing came out, a hint of heat touching her dark features, hidden behind the heavy navy pigment of her face. But she doesn't bother trying to correct it, to curious to see how he'd respond. 

Curious on if she'd get a glimpse of the stallion behind the smiles.

The back and forth continued, her bravado increasing as the familiar dynamic settled between them. Still he never fails to prod back, his words usually sculped to get her reactions. His act is flawless, bashful, turning towards her muscles rippling beneath his fire and ice pelt, but the sincerity in his voice, the way his gaze meets hers, and she's suddenly not sure if it's an act. His voice drops to a low rumble that hummed like energy the tingled against her. Would it really please him to have caught her attention. The smile is soft, dreamy even. So not what she is used to from him. So she chooses to respond by playing into his hand. She steps closer, her muzzle brushing through the current of ruby against his neck from where it hangs from the plants. Her breath ghosts against his skin, "Oh, dear Boleyn, do not tell me you've fallen for my charms already, eagerly hoping I would remember you." Her muzzle trails up to his ear, "That I'd be enamored. She brushes her muzzle against his cheek, her lips brushing his flesh as she added in lower tone, "Do you yearn to see me caught up in your being, darling? Eager for just one more meeting, one more conversation. One more touch that would never be enough?" there's a slow shift in her speech patterns, more evident of her comfort with him then the arrival of her fiery responses.

The formal, proper speech is slowly being forgotten.

She pulls away from his flesh, gaze playful now, "Sorry, darling, but I'm not one to stalk. I find patiently lying in wait for my prey to come to me a better reward than being a bimbo stalking his every move." She teases back, eyes flashing playfully. But there's a subtleness to her words, testing the air to see if it really was all a jest to him.a game to play with a mare who had the wits to keep up. Whatever it was, these conversations between them was what she enjoyed. The ease of the conversations, and the way she could be herself in a way she wasn't with anyone else. So she went for his style of playby, amusement as he quickly returned fire, challenging her, and in that moment, she let the inner imp from its cage, her smile sensual, eyes half-lidded as she eyes him from the side, "Guess you'll just have to hope to find out for yourself won't you? Darling.." Why did if feel like she was playing with fire.

She pulled her hands from the embers before she risked burning herself. 

The conversations to smooth. Letting him lead the conversation, seeing where he didn't want her trailing. She had her own secrets so she could understand him keeping his cards to himself. For now. She'd broach the topic again later, when she had some leverage. She laughed at the playful wink, promising to not hold it against her if she was lonely. She sees a shot and takes it, words playful, light as she serves the ball back into his court, "Oh, and if I said I was lonely, would you come over to hold me through the night?" She teases, returning his smile with a too-sweet one of her own.

Its proof of her comfort as she takes to the flirting back-and-forth.

But it's soon put on hold as they arrive at her shop. She is watching from the corner of her eye as she watches his reactions. Her gaze however quickly dances away when he turns to study her, feeling his gaze as it licked deliciously at her pelt. Did he really have no idea what he did to her. His praise draws her gaze back to him, and she smiles in delight, eyes brightening to a shade of soft sienna, "Thank you." She says with sincere warmth, before smiling at his request. "Find a place to relax, and i'll bring us out something." she replies, motioning for him to claim them a table as she trots behind the counter, small wildflowers growing in her wake.

She's not out of sight though, humming as she works.

The Faerie queen gathers a tray, a small pot of her favorite lemongrass, mint and honeysuckle mixture, not overly sweet, but memorable, as well as a plate of an assortment of treats, "My favorite tea, well my favorite of the ones I can serve, I'm not so cruel as to feed you one of my personal blends. But this is lemongrass, mint and honeysuckle. It's not as floral, or sweet as some of the other teas, but it has a lovely balance." She settles down among the pillows, long ivory hair fanning over a few before she turns her gaze to him, "Let's play a game, darling." She offers, a faint smile, "we take turns asking each other one question, but we must answer them honestly." her gaze was on him.and she was certain it wouldn't take him long to figure out this was how she planned to really see how he had been. But she offered a boon to encourage his participation, "I'll even be so kind to allow you to ask me first. No, I'll let you ask me two questions, and promise to answer them honestly." Her gaze stared him down, a touch of a challenge in her gaze, "Won't you play with me?"

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Boleyn
Notes: so baby girl is feeling brave

if it feels good, tastes good
it must be mine
dynasty decapitated
you just might see a ghost tonight
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
Artificial Suicide - by Boleyn - 01-23-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: Artificial Suicide - by Caelum - 01-23-2022, 07:39 PM