Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - ich liebe dich.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

It was easy to lead her along, because Araxes went oh so willingly with Tor, the satchel bumping her chest with every dainty step she took. Every single bit of attention seemed to be on the large man and only him; the way he smelled, the way he moved, even the way he simply breathed in tune with her own soft breaths as they trekked in silence. She hardly even noticed where they were going before her ears perked and her wings gave a ruffle of surprise, slate eyes peering up at him.

The question seemed to take her off guard as they stood there in the night, the stars overhead twinkling and the moon at a full phase, filled out and flooding the entire area with a mock sense of light. Ara didn't seem to mind, her head lifting to allow the velvet brush of her muzzle against a much larger one, just resting there before she let out a puff of breath, almost a laugh. More like a soft giggle. "Because you're different," she admitted, her voice soft, a hum in the night that seemed to dance about them.

"Must you be respectable for someone to like you? You are.. an anomaly to me. Not quite the big brute that terrorizes, and not some gentle giant. Somewhere in between. You're hard on the outside, but there's something that seems to draw me in to you. A warmth I sense when I'm around you," she whispered, and her eyes closed as her head moved, just to gently brush a wing over his features.

"A guardian but not quite. You are... breathtaking, exhilarating, and above all... you are a mystery still, one that does not open to others. An opposite to me." He was handsome, tall, and many things that she could not really sputter out at the moment, her head seeming to swim partially in a daze that seemed to come with being around him at the moment. One that she was quite content to bask in.

@Torstein || ooo

Messages In This Thread
ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-27-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 08-31-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 10-08-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 10-08-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 11-05-2017, 10:57 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Araxes - 11-12-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: ich liebe dich. - by Torstein - 01-11-2018, 10:58 AM