Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sister mine.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mila

G
olden red mistresses they were, gathered around the mirrored lake as one goddess stepped back to allow their Calligo take over the skies. Like all of true children of the Night, she was drunk off of the beauty of the stars that began to glimmer in the shadows, the darkness a most welcome second home to her. So unlike the endless sands and scorched earth that was the desert that they had once hailed from. But that was another place, another time. Here and now, she called Denocte home. She called the Crows home; and that is all that truly mattered.

Her sister's reply had a soft sigh loosing from her own lips, and even a smile at the sound of Lavinia's musical chuckle. Together, their gazes were bejeweled daggers; her own of emerald gems, and her twin's of molten gold. Not a hint of surprise touched her as Mila listened more; ahh, her sister had come to dance along the shores of the lake. Funny, how they were so alike and so different with their own, separate, mischievous habits. Where Mila was toxicity and flames, her other half was wildfires and lethal metal. They both had become their own kind of dancers, but Lavinia had been gifted from the very start, especially with her special set of knives. Her daggers were an extension to her own body, and Mila would not dare to ever be on the wrong side of one of her sister's blades. She had admired her for it; how she moved with such grace and something truly divine, however fatal she could be if she wanted.

Their talents combined had saved them too many times; for maybe, they were not a curse after all, but a gift.

A broad smile tugged at her lips, brightening the lush green of her gaze. "May I see, sister mine?" she inquired.

@lavinia ❤️
I'm so sorry for the late reply :(

Messages In This Thread
sister mine. - by Mila - 08-31-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 08-31-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-01-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-03-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-11-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-18-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 10-02-2017, 10:10 PM