Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - put your money on me —

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

put your money on me, if you think i'm losing you
◄►
you must be crazy

The golden man seemed almost the make the summer night warmer, perhaps bringing the desert heat with him, lingering upon his aurelian skin and washing toward Reichenbach with each wash of seawater. 

Recently

Ah, so that was one thing explained. Natural born Solterrans, like the Davke, were more often stand-offish, though lately there had been new life and new blood bringing the desert kingdom to life. Reichenbach was not all too sure he liked the transition - Solterra had been a formidable place even as it lay in waste, now that there were foreigners entering the ranks of the Solterrans things were happening. The dry sand and skin-soaking heat was setting the Day Court back onto it's militaristic hooves, so to speak.

And you are Night court?  Or wave-born siren come to see what land is like?

A warm chuckle escaped his throat at the idea, though truthfully he wouldn't have minded being born a creature of salt and waves rather than smoke and shadow. 

"I am Reichenbach, King of Thieves and... also The Night Court."

Though he didn't really feel as if he were a ruler, rather a democratic member of his own beloved country. First and foremost, he was a Crow, a vagabond and a thief that had somehow along the lines risen to power. A smile played about his black lips as he watched Vadim float for a moment, taken too high upon the waves, a camaraderie tickling at his chest for this strange new Solterran. 

"If you should like to see Denocte, we are having a festival for the Eclipse. Attendees will mainly be from The Dusk Court... though there will be some... few... from other Courts. You're welcome to attend."

@Vadim

Messages In This Thread
put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-03-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-03-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-03-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-04-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-12-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-20-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 10-26-2017, 10:31 PM